Monday, August 29, 2011

Cooking Recipe: Grilled Juicy Lamb Burgers served with Homemade Pickled Cucumber


It was time for us gals to have some catch up, unwind and enjoy some summer treats. I thought, let's have a complete meal. So,I've prepared a 3-course meal and served the ladies with my very own refreshing Orange-Lemonade.

For recipe: Click on image + zoom

Plus I don't think my friends ever tried my home made juicy lamb burger patties. The last time I made them were back in uni-days just for myself.. What can I say, I can be a glutton.

To do some justice to my cooking, I will break down my recipes to a couple posts or so? Hopefully to get you coming back for more? Hehehehe.. [ooopsss.. I think I've just shared with you my "evil" plan]

First stop, I will showcase you my lamb burgers served in a fresh sesame bun, layered with melted mild cheddar, saute white and brown button mushrooms and top with my own homemade cucumber pickle. My juicy lamb burgers will be served with baked shoe string fries with homemade aioli dip. Do I sense some drools ;p? After all a burger's best friend will be Mr Fries. Till then folks!!

xx

14 comments:

  1. Your burgers sure look juicy and so so so delicious..It is almost time for bed and I am hungry for your burgers :/ LOL! Great and delicious post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna - delicious! I bet EVERYONE loved it! I am certainly drooling! Your pictures are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! =)That looks so good! Your making me hungry!! and dinner can't come any sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great manly lunch in a girly table. Why?! Hahaha. Awesome Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great meal. Love juicy lamb burgers! What's for dessert? I know you make gorgeous cakes/pies/tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful place/food settings, I want those burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra: That's the thing about us being apart from different side of the world. Thus I tried so hard to refrain from reading all of your food blogs at night.. Unfortunately it doesn't work, as I will stroll along and then go to bed. Hahaha.. Can't help it at all ;).

    Ann: Thanks dear.. huggss..

    Raymond: ;P.. gosh I feel bad now, that you're drooling and it's near dinner time. Well, I'm sure you'll havea fantastic dinner time.

    Pierre: Who says ladies can't have a manly meal? Kekekeke.. well the burgers are catered to women sizes. I made them in medium size, as I don't want my friends to kill me after they weigh themselves on the weighing scale. Hahaha.. then again, weekends are the time they let it slide considering I cooked them a 3 course meal ;). I think I covered all the 'lady' elements, everything I cooked has some tangy elements.

    Lily: Awww dear! you're too kind.. I can't wait to share with you the dessert I made..

    Claire: The meal was at my patio, overlooking our tropical garden. It love looking at the greens in my patio. Quite serene and I think it was the perfect Saturday dinner. Till then!!

    Cheers, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive never had a lamb burger - but Ive never met a burger I didn't love. I want to try one of these right away. And your pics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your whole meal looks amazing!! But I'd really like to sample one of your beautiful lamb burgers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kita: Do let me know if you do try them. Feel free to make them into your own desired tasted.

    Lizzy: Who knows maybe one day we will get to finally try one another's cooking? Thanks for stopping by.

    Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Def a drool there. They look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delicious lunch! Besides the food looking amazing I love all your tabletop decorations.. The mix and match with the plates and the flowers are a perfect touch.. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nic! Thanks so much.. I really like your website too. Your food looks absolutely stunning. Will pop by later to check out more. xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lola! So happy that you popped by. I really love the whole idea of mix and match. I guess at the end it just needs a little creativeness and effort ;). I liked it a lot myself too... Quite shabby and chic, I think. Have a great week!!
    Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...